HDFBcover.com is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you believe in good faith that any material provided through the Service infringes upon your copyright,or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, you may send notice to HDFBcover.com requesting that the material or access to the material be removed, pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) and http://www.loc.gov/copyright for further details).
Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, HDfbcover.com will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Site.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a written notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or-if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice-you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the SleekCover website where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this notice, with all items completed, using this contact form
It is HDFBcover.com policy to work with copyright owners to protect their intellectual property and to ensure that unauthorized content is not distributed via the HDFBcover.com network.
If you wish to contact HDFBcover.com for other reasons, please visit our contact page